Sunday, May 5, 2013

SNR Podcast #45 - 5/5/2013 - Compressors and Effects

This week we're a little scattered. We go over a couple pieces of new gear we've run across lately, then turn to methods for getting the good stuff out of your compressors both live and in the studio. We wrap up by starting to get into effects but then decide to save it for next time and do a full show on them. As always you can check out the YouTube version right here or use the MP3 link below to stream or save for later.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, have you guys thought about making an RSS feed that links directly to the mp3 version? That way I can put that link into my podcast application and it'll automagically suck it down instead of me manually downloading it. (And if I'm blind and can't see that option, please point me in the right direction)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not blind. We're just better at turning knobs than coding websites. You're not the first that's asked about that. I guess I'll just have to take my man pills and get after it this week.

      Delete

You're the Scotty to our Kirk