Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Fair Warning

It's apparently the busy season for us again. Not so much that it's coming up on Easter and we work at big churches but because for some reason this is when the everything happens. On my own plate in the next two weeks are half a dozen special events, rehearsals for special services, rehearsals for recording sessions and the sessions themselves.

Not that I'm complaining. This is what I love to do and it's good to be busy. There just might not be much time available for posts in the next little bit. Stay tuned though. If there's good stuff happening in the studio or interesting problems to be overcome on the stage I'll let you know. I also still do quite a bit of reading when I'm decompressing so I'll be sure to pass on any good links I come across.

For your part, if you've got anything you'd like to see a post on by all means send it in. Answering questions for the Brethren of the Knob and Fader is not only a pleasure but it saves us the trouble of coming up with topics. So please bear with us the next couple weeks. We'll do our best to keep the information flowing.

P.S. Sorry there was no podcast this week. We tried twice but we were just too tired. The good news is we heard from our German friends after a long silence and we should have some good stuff to talk about next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the Scotty to our Kirk