Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Time is Coming

If we even have any readers left at this point, this weekend, and more specifically the 9th of December signifies the end of the Christmas production season for Jon and I. At least for the really big, time/soul consuming stuff. We've got a couple podcasts in the bag and will hopefully be getting those up soon. In the mean time, I'm sure we'll get a podcast up about how the productions we worked on went, and hopefully have some cool stories to get out. In addition to that, I got to demo the new Mackie iPad controlled console, which I'll work on a review for shortly. Other than that, I hope you guys have some more questions for us to answer. We'll need some help getting back on a roll. 

Thanks for sticking with us.

Anth

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the Scotty to our Kirk