Sunday, December 9, 2012

SNR Podcast #26 - 11/10/2012 - DAW Control

Here's another one from the vault that got left behind in the Christmas production rush. I vaguely remember talking about Steve Slate's new touchie big screen DAW controller. There may be some other stuff in there too. So with no further ado, here's the last forgotten podcast before we get back on track to bring you fresh talk (nearly) every week. As always you can check out the YouTube right here, or use the MP3 link below to stream or save for later.





2 comments:

  1. Hey Jon and Anth,

    so glad you're back!
    I haven't forgotten about my x32 report, it's just that I've been really busy as well. I'll get to it soon! If there's any specific questions you (or any readers/listeners) have, let me know, I will try to answer them.

    And I'm sorry to say that I'm not German enough to just spit out textbooks, I tried and failed - that's why I changed course and instead put together hundreds of questions people who do live sound ask (or should?) ask themselves before/during/after the show. I'm having people proofread this little booklet right now, and if it's done, I'll shoot you an email about possible posts. If you want to help with a translated version, we can talk about that as well :)

    Cheers, and keep it up!!
    E

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great. I'll be diving into the manual and software editor for the X32 on my couple days off here. As for the information you're putting down I'd love to be a part of it in any way that would help.

    ReplyDelete

You're the Scotty to our Kirk