Friday, September 14, 2012

Sorry For The Delay

It was my intention to get a few posts ahead before I got to this point. We've got a lot of great ideas in the in box so it was looking to be a good week.  But, I hit the wall with what I could do in my "extra" time this week. It was a hectic week at work prepping for several different events as well as the usual things. To top it off I've got an out of town gig followed by three days of shooting for a movie project. So the long and short of it is look for posts again about the middle of next week.

Until then I'd suggest going back through the archives to see if there's anything of interest to you there and also check out the podcasts and resources we have on our links page. If there's something you find lacking or are interested in knowing more about, just drop us a line here or on Facebook or Twitter.

1 comment:

  1. there's so much material on here, it shouldn't be a problem at all to wait a couple of days for new stuff :) i'm sure people will be very understanding.

    in the meantime people can reread posts they have already read or relisten to already listened to podcast episodes. it's amazing how much more info you pick up the second time around (at least that's true for me :)).

    ReplyDelete

You're the Scotty to our Kirk