Friday, July 27, 2012

Decompression

I'm writing on this topic today because I've been dealing with it more this month than recently. It's not actually a sound phenomenon but closely related to our work. 

Even at a gig where I don't have to load any gear I find myself completely exhausted. But no matter what time of day or night I wrap up, and no matter how long the drive home, I'm completely useless for at least an hour after I finally shut the truck off in the driveway.  

I've always thought that this hour of "decompression" time was sort of a weird phenomenon and wondered if anyone else experiences it. Hit the comments section and let us know what your post-gig let down is like.

OK, OK, I promised not to get too philosophical and do more technical stuff so here's a little tidbit of tech.

The aux fed sub is a superior method of bass management for any size venue or sound system... talk amongst yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the Scotty to our Kirk