Sunday, May 20, 2012

SNR Podcast #6 - Studio Stuff with Kevin Bruschert

Regus viking
This week I got into it about studio stuff again with my good friend Kevin Bruschert who runs Viking Productions in Nashville. I followed a similar line of questions to the last studio guy interview but it went to completely different places. Kevin has a great outlook on his craft and the industry in general. I hope you enjoy listening to this as much as I enjoyed making it. Also, be looking for more from Kevin as I hope to have him contributing some posts shortly.











Check out Kevin's studio at www.wearevikings.com

Audio Note: We used Skype for this interview and there's just a hint of echo. Not sure if it was the call or my setup on the Mac. This week it was Soundflower to get the Skype audio into Reaper and a USB interface for my mic which also handled monitoring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the Scotty to our Kirk