Friday, March 30, 2012

It's The Little Things

You get a bonus post today.  When I got to the office this morning there were a couple of packages waiting for me.  I couldn't wrap my brain around it because they looked nothing like what I expected to show up based on what I had ordered last week. They were pretty light, I could almost juggle them.  Nothing for it but to break em open and see what shakes loose.

 Hmm, no wonder they were so light.  Looks like someone shipped me air, conveniently preserved in single serving pouches.








No such luck on the second box.  Just packing peanuts, and not even the cool kind that you can eat or turn into mush and wash down the drain with a little hot water.




Finally the big reveal...
Two pieces of gel I ordered for the Easter services.  One in each box. The mind reels at how something like this could possibly have happened.  The comments section is open people. Spin your yarns and maybe there will be a prize for the best story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the Scotty to our Kirk