Saturday, March 3, 2012

Audio Resources

Another day when you get a bonus post out of me.  I got together a list of links that I peruse myself on a weekly if not daily basis.  Some I've been going to for years and some I've only recently stumbled upon.  Click on the Resouces link at the top of the blog to check them out.  I'll just urge you to use caution when approaching any forum.  They're full of people with great advice, but don't bother them to answer a question that's already been answered, search before you post.  Read any forum rules for posting, people are a lot more likely to want to talk to you if you show your respect for the law of the land.
 
Also be aware that there is a whole breed of crank that loves to frequent forums with the intent of flaming anyone and everyone that crosses their path.  Stay away from the flame wars, you will never win an argument with an internet troll.  Well what if I'm really justified in what I'm saying and the other guy just misunderstood me.  That can be the case as it's difficult to properly interpret the mood and nuance of the written word every time, but if you're still getting blasted after one attempt at clarification, just sign off and move on.

Having said that I encourage y'all to dive in, paddle around in the warm and inviting waters of the combined internet knowledge of all our fellow Brethren of the Knob and Fader.  Also, if there's anything you're interested in reading about on this blog just let me know in the comments or by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the Scotty to our Kirk