Thursday, March 15, 2012

Anybody Out There?

I can tell there are some people reading this blog.  I've spoken to a number of them and the stats are looking pretty good.  I'm just wishing more people would leave comments.  I got to thinking about all the stuff I read on line and how little I post a comment, but all those publications are large scale entities.  This blog is just two guys at the moment and we could really use your input.

So even if it's just to say you think we're wrong on something, hit the comments and let us know what's on your mind.  Even more helpful is when you post questions.  Then we can write articles directly to our audience.  If you'd rather not post in the public eye then like us on Facebook (link at the upper right by the email subscriptions) and send us a private message.

Thanks.
The Writers (Both of us)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the Scotty to our Kirk